Flan Chocolate CakeFrom ahmed1 6 years ago
- For the caramel sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup sugar. shopping list
- 60 grams butter. shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream. shopping list
- For the flan: shopping list
- 1 can sweetend condensed milk(410grams). shopping list
- 200 grams evaporated milk. shopping list
- 200 grams heavy cream. shopping list
- 5 eggs. shopping list
- 48 grams cream cheese cold shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract. shopping list
- For the cake: shopping list
- 1 box devil's food cake mix or fudge chocolate cake mix. shopping list
How to make it
- 1-Heat the sugar over medium heat till it all dissolve and turn golden color,add the butter in small pieces stirring with a wooden spoon,add the cream in a steady stream so slowly while stirring.Pour the caramel in the pan and keep aside tiil cooled.
- 2-In a mixer,combine all the flan ingredients and keep aside.
- 3-Make the cake batter by following the instructions on the box.
- 4-Pour the cake batter over the caramel sauce in the pan.Using a large spoon,add the flan mixture so slowly on top.Don't be surprised,here is the trick steps,the flan and the cake batter will flip while baking leaving the caramel on the base.
- 5-Put the pan in a biiger tin and add boiling water to the tin till it comes 2cm of the pan base.Bake for 50-60minutes till a skwer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6-Take out of oven and flip in a glass dish.Serve warm or cold.Can be stored covered in the refrigerator for 3 days.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating15 people
WOW! ... just, without words!berry in loved it
Love it! Ty for post and telling me about it! Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I have to stop looking at your recipes, one is just better than the next. They are all so yummy, like this one.organicmama in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!