Ghorayeba Sand BiscuitsFrom ahmed1 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1-Preheat oven to 300F,prepare two large nonstick baking trays.
- 2-In the bowl of your electric mixer using the paddle attachements,beat together the ghee and the powder sugar for 10 minutes till it turns white in color.
- 3-add the flour and mix for further 2 minutes till all the ingredients come together.Using your hands form the batter into a ball.
- 4-Rub small quantity into your hands and form it into verry small balls,decorate with pistachio or almonds by pressing only one nut over each cookie, arrange in the tray.You can make other shapes:rub the batter into a 3cm log and form it into crescents shapes.
- 5-Bake for 15minutes till the bottom turn golden in color.Leave them in the tray till completly cold.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating15 people
We make something similar like that which is called 'NAAN KHATAI'. I may try this, due to the ease of it.ambus in Lahore loved it
At the moment I am a lot into Oriental food. I put this on my "to cook" list. :)chriesi in Zuerich loved it
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم)
When I was teaching the lower grades, often children and their Mothers would bring me this sweet at the end of Ramadan. Because of the language barrier, the Mother's were unable to share the recipe ...morelor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!