Italian DipFrom noir 6 years ago
- 3 c Zucchini; Shredded shopping list
- 2 ea Eggs; Large shopping list
- 1/4 c Parmesan Cheese; Grated shopping list
- 2 ts Dried Parsley; Crushed shopping list
- 1/2 ts Oregano; Dried shopping list
- 2 tb Fresh Parsley; Minced, OR shopping list
- 1 c Cream Cheese; Softened shopping list
- 1/4 c Romano Cheese; Grated shopping list
- 1/2 c yellow onion shopping list
- 1/2 ts salt shopping list
- 2 tb milk shopping list
How to make it
- Place the shredded zucchini in a colander, squeeze out any excess water and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese to a smooth consistency and blend in the milk and eggs, blending well.
- Mix in all the other ingredients, including the zucchini, and place in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
- Pour into a chafing dish and serve hot. Makes about 5 cups of dip. SUGGESTED DIPPERS:
- Italian Bread Chunks, Bell Peppers, Hot Dogs, Genoa Sausage, Crostini, Grissini Sticks etc.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating8 people
Oh yessssss, fantastic recipe!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Holy Toledo another Tops Noir!pink in USA loved it
I love this.Lolcherihannah in Shickshinny loved it