Pulled PorkFrom way2nrml 8 years ago
- 1 1/2-2 lbs. pork tenderloin shopping list
- 2 onions, sliced shopping list
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 C. ketchup shopping list
- 2 Tb. soy sauce shopping list
- 3 Tb. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tb. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 3 1/2 - 4 qt. crock pot with the sliced onions.
- Place the pork loin on top.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic on top of the meat.
- In a small bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour mixture over meat and veggies.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
- When finished, remove meat to a large bowl or other container and using two forks, pull the pork apart.
- Serve on large buns with your favorite BBQ sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 43
The Cookway2nrml Raleigh, NC
The Rating7 people
Oh yes, I love my pulled pork, did you sneak into my files in the basement? lol lol Great post!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Wow this sounds really good, what a great post, thank you.henrie in Savannah loved it
I will be using this recipe soon- love pulled pork. Thanks for the post- it deserves a 5!suzalleogram in Easthampton loved it