Chicken Enchiladas - Taste Of HomeFrom mellian 5 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up shopping list
- 4 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 small can of sliced black olives shopping list
- 4-6 green onions chopped shopping list
- 2 cups grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 24 small flour tortillas shopping list
- Mel's note: add black beans shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine chicken soup, sour cream, green chilies, olives, black beans, onions and monterey jack cheese. Set aside 2 cups of this mixture. To the remaining mixture add the chicken. Soften tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds so they are easier to roll. Spoon 1 large tablespoon of chicken mixture in each warmed tortilla. Roll up seam side down and place in 2 13X9 inch greased baking pans or casserole dishes. Divide evenly the 2 cups of sauce that was set aside and spoon over the casseroles. Sprinkle each with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serves 8-10 people.
- This casserole freezes well.