Perfect Red PotatoesFrom suzalleogram 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash/scrub well and peel any bad spots, leaving most of peel
- quarter potatoes, chop more if desired
- dry potatoes with a paper towel
- place in a 2 quart casserole dish
- add olive oil, cilantro, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- toss until evenly coated
- bake in 350 degree oven 30-40 minutes until browning and soft, turning once halfway through
The Cooksuzalleogram Easthampton, MA
The Rating4 people
I love anything with cilantro on it!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
These were wonderful.. I used fresh cilantro as I have it growing out on porch.. Will have again!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
Can't wait to try it! Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!