Buckeys Peanut Butter Chocolate CandyFrom recipediva 7 years ago
- peanutBUTTER MIXTURE: shopping list
- 1 lb. of butter (not margarine), cut into pieces shopping list
- 2 lbs. of peanut butter shopping list
- 3 lbs. of confectioners sugar shopping list
- chocolate DIP: shopping list
- 2 - 12 oz. packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 bar of Para-Wax, i USE butter IF CHOCOATE EVER SEIZES or THIN WITH VEGGIE oil shopping list
How to make it
- PEANUT BUTTER MIXTURE:
- Place ingredients in large bowl. Mix with knives, then hands.
- Mixture will be crumbly like pie dough.
- When well mixed, take large handfuls and knead.
- Pinch off small amount and roll into small balls.
- Place on waxed paper on cookie sheet.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- CHOCOLATE DIP:
- Chip or grate Para-Wax into chocolate chips and melt in double boiler.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Remove from stove or leave on low heat.
- Stick toothpick in ball & dip each ball leaving small area around pick free of dip.
- Place on waxed paper on cookie sheet & refrigerate.
- (If you want the easy way out of the chocolate mixture, use chocolate flavored Almond Bark, or Melting Chocolate for Candy.)
- MAKES 6 LBS. OF BUCKEYES!