Baked Chicken Breasts with Parmesan-Garlic CrustFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tps. salt shopping list
- coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast trimmed (6 to 7 oz. each) shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil shopping list
- lemon wedges for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 425 F. Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper to taste in bowl.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and transfer to 13 by 9-inch baking dish. Combine basil and mayo in small bowl and spread mixture evenly over chicken. Sprinkle breadcrumbs mixture over mayo, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake until crumbs are golden brown and instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 160 degrees, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
I see a lot of chicken recipes with mayo in it, sounds different but I'll have to try! Thanks for sharing =]peanutt in Fredericksburg loved it
I have made this numerous times (and subscribe to Cook's Country) and this is one delicious chicken recipe. I love it and really love the mayo in here. It adds the perfect zip. Bravo, Jerry hon - I need to make this again soon. Thanks!!lunasea in Orlando loved it