Cream Cheese BlondiesFrom recipediva 8 years ago
- 11 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line an 8" pan with foil and lightly coat with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 2/3 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, place 9 tablespoons butter with the brown sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
- Mix in 2 eggs and vanilla extact until combined.
- On low speed, add flour until well combined.
- Transfer to another bowl medium bowl and set aside.
- If you don't have more than one mixing bowl for your mixer, go ahead and clean the paddle and bowl.
- Place cream cheese, granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons flour, 1 egg, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a clean mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Pour half of the first batter into the 8" pan and spread evenly with a small spatula.
- Spoon two-thirds of the cream cheese mixture on top and carefully spread over.
- With a tablespoon, drop dollops of the first batter over the top, spacing about 1 inch apart.
- Glently spread with an spatula.
- With the remaining cream cheese mixture, drop dollops over the top about 1 inch apart.
- With a butter knife, swirl cream cheese into the batter. Bake until lightly brown, about 40-45 minutes. Mine was done on the early side so check early with a toothpick - you are looking for small crumbs to be attached, but not liquid batter.
- Cool in pan about 10 minutes and carefully lift out - place on a wire rack to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!