Cranberry Pork RoastFrom pat2me 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mash cranberry sauce; stir in juice, sugar, mustard and cloves. Pour over roast. Cover & cook for 60-08 hours or until meat is tender
- Remove roast and keep warm. Skim fat from juices, if any; discard
- Add broth to 2 C measure, adding water if necessary
- Bring to boil in saucepan over med-high heat.
- Combine cornstarch and water, stir into broth Season with salt.
- Serve over pork
- 4 – 6 Servings