Vienna BreadFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl place flour, salt, sugar, dry milk.
- Blend together.
- Add water, oil and proofed yeast.
- Stir well with wooden spoon or mix in a
- kitchen mixer. Can be made in a bread machine
- if you have one. Stir dough well until your
- arm is tired then place on floured board
- and knead well. Place in greased bowl and let
- rise until double. Punch down, place in greased
- bread pan, let rise until almost double.
- Bake in 350 or 400 F. oven until done.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating2 people
This recipe looks great, Shirley. However, I don't use a bread machine, preferring to make breads from scratch. Will this recipe work without a machine? I'd love to try it. One can never have too many good bread recipes! :+D FIVER!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
French Group132 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Anything Goes286 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members
Last Suppers31 members
We Love It But134 members