Chocolate fudge browniesFrom ahmed1 6 years ago
- 200 grams soft cheese shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 100 grams butter, softned shopping list
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 100 grams self raising flour, sieved shopping list
- 50 grams pecans chopped. shopping list
- Fudge: shopping list
- 50 grams butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp milk shopping list
- 100 grams icing sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- pecans to decorate shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.Lightly grease a 20 cm rounded loosed bottom and line the base.
- Beat together the cream cheese, vanilla and 5 tbsp of the sugar till smooth and creamy, set aside.
- Beat the eggs and the rest of the sugar till light and fluffy.
- Place the cocoa powder and the butter in a small pan and heat gently till melted and combined, and then stir it into egg mixture. Fold in the flour and the nuts.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the pan and level the top. Carefully spread the cheese
- Mixture over it, then cover it with remaining brownie mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Cool in pan.
- Melt the butter in the milk. Stir in the icing sugar and cocoa powder. Spread over
- The cake and decorate with pecans. Leave to set then loosen from pan and serve.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating18 people
i just cant keep my eyes off it!!
irresistible!!!chezzane in loved it
yes Chezzane ur ryt it simply iz irresistible!!
n its gud 2 c uv added step-by-step pics 4 understnding d process better.iffyo in loved it
Wow!... you know Ahmed, I am a fan from your recipes... so... I said everything.berry in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!