Gaeng Gari Gai Chicken CurryFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 ounces sliced chicken breast shopping list
- 16 ounce can coconut milk shopping list
- 12 ounces chicken stock shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ground peanuts shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce shopping list
- 5 Thai basil leaves shopping list
- 2 ounces yellow curry paste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red chili shopping list
How to make it
- Start heating a sautéed pan over medium heat.
- Open can of coconut milk being careful not to shake it.
- Scoop some of the cream off the top and heat with curry paste until you see the oil separate.
- Add sugar, chicken, stock and the remaining coconut milk and mix together.
- When chicken is almost finished add fish sauce, peanuts, basil, red chili and bell peppers.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!