Serbian CevapciciFrom pamela 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground lamb shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, finely diced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your grill at a medium-low heat.
- Mix together the pork, lamb, beef and egg white in a large bowl. Now, add the baking soda, cayenne pepper, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly with your hands, and use the mixture to make finger length sausages, about 3/4 inch thick.
- Lightly oil the grilling surface and grill the sausages until completely cooked, turning as necessary, around 30 minutes.