Cobbs Brown Derby Salad DressingFrom oldgringo 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder shopping list
- 1 minced garlic clove shopping list
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients together, except the olive oil.
- Add olive oil. Mix well.
- Blend well again before each use.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookoldgringo Cottonwood, AZ
The Rating3 people
Saved this to try. Thank you!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I finally got around to trying this. A really nice dressing with a good tang to it. It was delicious on my chicken salad I had for dinner. Cut this recipe in half so what's shown in the jar isn't the full amount. Added a couple of pictures!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!