Italian Beef with Beer SandwichesFrom putercop 8 years ago
- A 2 - 3 lb beef roast shopping list
- 1 can or bottle of your favorite beer shopping list
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic, or more depending on your taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 package of deli rolls, Keiser, or steak or sub shopping list
- 1/4 lb butter for rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients (except rolls and butter for rolls) in a dutch oven or crockpot and cover with water.
- Cook meat until it starts to fall apart.
- When meat is done, remove from pot and cool slightly to handle.
- Cut the meat into 1 inch pieces and shred.
- Return meat to juice,and reheat.
- While meat is reheating get out the rolls you'll be using.
- Split rolls and butter very heavy...this is the secret to Great Italian Beef Sandwiches!
- Place hot meat on the rolls, wrap in foil to keep warm or serve immediately at the table