Beef And Bean Pot PieFrom pudgy47 8 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) pork and beans shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbs. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tps. dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix shopping list
- 3 Tbs. boiling water shopping list
- 1 Tbs. ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 F. Grease bottom and side of 1 1/2-quart round casserole with shortening. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, brown sugar and onion. Pour into casserole; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes. On surface dusted with Bisquick mix, gently roll dough in Bisquick to coat.Shape dough into ball; knead about 10 times or until smooth. Pat ball into 7 1/2-inch round or round the size of top of casserole. Place on beef mixtuer in casserole.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is light brown.
- Special Touch
- Want an individual casserole for each family member? Divide the beef mixture evenly among 4 greased 10- to 12- ounce casseroles.
- For a special treat, cut the dough with a cookie cutter or small, narrow bladed knife to make jack-o-laterns, cats, pumpkins, and half moons.
- SOURCE'''''''''''BETTY CROCKER