Butter Cake Or 12 Eggs CakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add one egg at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add flour gradually.
- Mix in lemon extract.
- Pour mixture into a large Bundt pan (I use my Angel Food Cake
- Pan), greased with Crisco shortening and floured, to about 1 to
- 2 inches from the top.
- Bake for one hour or until cake test done. Allow cake to cool
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
A friend in Germany made this one and I ate too much.. so good!!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Paula Deen would love this recipe as we know she is the butter queen...This sounds wonderful and know that I will love this; I gave it a 5....I am a fan of butter and lemon....Awesome!!!!!!magb48 in Eupora loved it
Great pound cake! My family raved about it and not a crumb left. I used vanilla instead of lemon!tincat in Houston loved it