Pie CrustFrom imamunke 8 years ago
How to make it
- Measure out 1/3 cup Cold H20, drop in egg and vinegar, mix together until well blended.
- Cube cold butter into a medium mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl combine flour and salt.
- Add some flour mixture to the butter bowl and mush together with your hands, add the H20, egg and vinegar mixture.
- Continue to add the flour mix until well combined.
- Lightly flour your working surface, roll out crust.
- I always roll out my crust, form it into the pan then cover the bottom with pie weights and par bake @ 350 before filling. This insures the crust is crispy.
The Cookimamunke Humboldt County, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!