Hamburger CasseroleFrom dragonflylady13 6 years ago
- 1lb. hamburger (I actually will make more than 1 pound, because my husband likes it with extra hamburger!) shopping list
- ¼ onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes shopping list
- diced black olives shopping list
- shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, cook hamburger and onions until hamburger is no longer pink. Set aside.
- In a baking dish, press biscuits into bottom of dish, forming the bottom crust.
- Spread tomato sauce over biscuits. Spread hamburger, mushrooms, black olives and tomatoes over tomato sauce then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at temperature shown on biscuit can. Bake for 5-10 minutes longer than biscuit can says, or until biscuits are cooked through. (be careful not to burn bottom of biscuits!)
- Note: Pepperoni, Canadian bacon or sausage can be substituted for the hamburger!