Peppermint Patty CheesecakeFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1c. chocolate graham cracker crumbs(about 5 crackers) shopping list
- 2T reduced fat butter,melted shopping list
- 2 pkgs.(8oz.each) fat free cream cheese shopping list
- 1 pkg.(8oz.) reduced fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1 can(14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3/4t. peppermint extract shopping list
- 2 eggs,lightly beaten shopping list
- 12 chocolate-covered peppermint patties,divided shopping list
- 1t all purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl,combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9" springform pan coated with non stick spray. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 for 8-10 mins. ot till set. Cool on a wire rack
- In a lg. mixing bowl,beat cream cheeses till smooth;beat in milk and extract.add eggs,beat on low speed just till combined. Coarsely chop 8 peppermint patties;toss with flour. Stir into batter. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 for 32-40 mns. ot till center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 10 mins.. Carefully run knife around edge of pan to loosen;cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut remaining peppermint patties into quarters;arrange on top of cheesecake. Remone sides of pan before cutting.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- barbrae Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- cajanlady Ville Platte, LA
- debbiemrosa Pleasanton, CA
- mimi51 Lenoir, NC
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- mamalou Attleboro, MA
- tupelohoney17 Las Vegas, NV
- canzi San Diego, CA
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!