Mounds CandyFrom henrie 9 years ago
- coconut centers: shopping list
- 24 ounces flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 pound powdered sugar, sifted shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- chocolate coating: shopping list
- 12- to 24-ounces semi-sweet chocolate (can use chips) shopping list
- for each 12 ounces chocolate, use 1 ounce of paraffin shopping list
- ___________________________________________________ shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ingredients for coconut centers well.
- Roll into1-inch balls and chill thoroughly or freeze. Freezing is not absolutely necessary, but it helps the chocolate set up quickly.
- Chocolate coating:
- Melt chocolate and paraffin in double boiler or slow cooker and dip
- frozen centers. One batch makes about 120 pieces of candy.