Yummylicious Lemon CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 small box lemon gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 vegetable oil shopping list
- juice of 2 lemons shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- Zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- lemon slices shopping list
- 1 small container frozen whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cake mix and gelatin together in large bowl.
- Add water and eggs beating thoroughly with mixer after each egg then stir in oil.
- Pour into rectangular baking pan and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- While cake is warm poke holes through to the bottom all over cake.
- Mix lemon juice and powdered sugar together and spoon over cake.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Garnish with lemon zest and lemon slices.