Bacon Garlic Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms RecipeFrom dfangel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Fry bacon up in a pan and remove. Keep fat in pan.
- Saute onion, garlic and mushroom stems in bacon fat until tender. Drain off excess fat.
- In a bowl mix crumbled bacon, onion, garlic and stems with softened cream cheese until the mixture is workable.
- Stuff each mushroom and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Finish under the broiler just until tops are golden.
The Cookdfangel Vancouver, BC, CA
The Rating4 people
easy and delicous just cant beat stuffed mushrooms.thanks meganmaywest in Tangerine loved it
Wow! These were rich and delicious!! We couldn't stop eating them! All the ingredients go so well together! Thanks so much!!!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
These are AMAZING!!! These are my go-to appetizer from now on!meganallie in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!