Wild Rice Chicken CasseroleFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1 pkg (6 oz.) long grain & wild rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms(fresh or from a can) shopping list
- !1 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 or 2 evelopes of hollandaise sauce mix shopping list
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 pkg(10oz) frozen broccoli, thawed and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare rice following package directions.
- Cook onions and butter in small saucepan.
- Add hollandaise sauce mix and how ever much milk or water it says on the sauce packet.
- Combine rice, chicken and broccoli in 2 qt. casserole pan.
- Spoon the sauce on top.
- Bake covered with tin foil at 350* for 30 min.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating4 people
WOW, another Fantastic Recipe!!! Thank You!tannzzi in Portage loved it
This sounds delicious!dynie in Marietta loved it
I made this during my Sunday "cook a thon" last weekend... the whole family ate it up! Very good, and a little differnt with the hollandaise- which I love! Thanks for sharing- definitely a keeper!dinky100 in Colorado Springs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!