Mini Brownies MuffinFrom nakedchef 7 years ago
- 14 ounces caramels shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 8 ounces of dark chocolate shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour (sifted) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts, Chopped shopping list
- splash of rum shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven.
- Cut the chocolate and the butter into small pieces and put together in a double boiler, Cook until butter and chocolate are well melted
- Add sugar
- heat the milk with the caramel in low heat, stir
- Incorporate the eggs, mixing very well after each one of them.
- add vanilla, the rum . Add the nuts and the flour, milk mixture, don't over mix
- Put 4 tbs on the mini paper cup and bake it for approximately 30 minutes.
- Served at tea time with coffee