San Joaquin Chopped Salad with Honey-Lime DressingFrom dandelion 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce shopping list
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, rinsed and well drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded tomato shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled jicama shopping list
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels, uncooked (or frozen or canned) shopping list
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced radishes shopping list
- Half a ripe avocado, diced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese shopping list
- honey-Lime Dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped jalapeño pepper (use canned for less heat) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over mixture and toss again.
- Season salad with salt and pepper to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookdandelion Ashland, NE
The Rating2 people
Reminds me of the years we spent showing quarter horses. Thanks for the recipe and the memories.tablescape in loved it