Stuffed MushroomsFrom debra47 8 years ago
How to make it
- Remove mushrooms stems, chop enough stems to measure 1/2 cup.
- Cook half of the mushroom caps in 3 tablespoons of margarine over medium heat, 5 minutes and then drain.
- Repeat with the remaining mushroom caps and margarine.
- Combine cream cheese with chopped stems and onions.
- Fill mushroom caps.
- Place on cookie sheet and broil until golden brown which should be between 5-8 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 137
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating8 people
luv it so much...yummy..and it is so simple..aidama in miri loved it
mmmm...i love mushrooms in any way you make it with a brush of butter, this sounds soooo delicious makes my mouth waters....lol....thanx for sharingleka77 in loved it
These are so simple and brilliantly delicious - great recipe, Debra! I love them as is and have made them many, many times...but one time I added in some crab meat, grated Asiago cheese and dusted the tops of the stuffed mushrooms with more grated A...morelunasea in Orlando loved it