Stuffed MushroomsFrom debra47 7 years ago
How to make it
- Remove mushrooms stems, chop enough stems to measure 1/2 cup.
- Cook half of the mushroom caps in 3 tablespoons of margarine over medium heat, 5 minutes and then drain.
- Repeat with the remaining mushroom caps and margarine.
- Combine cream cheese with chopped stems and onions.
- Fill mushroom caps.
- Place on cookie sheet and broil until golden brown which should be between 5-8 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 133
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating8 people
I am going to try these but thinking I will add a bit of crisped, crumbled bacon to them. They look yummy.dariana in loved it
i love fungi.. this sounds superb!tigressa in Lansdowne loved it
i wonder how some hot italian sausage cooked crumbled and smooshed in with the cream cheese would be .....well at any rate they sounds divine as they are but i always play with my food lol .queenmidge in Anderson loved it