Garlic Chicken PizzaFrom kristopher 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons softened butter shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tbspns chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 skinless boneless chicken breast half shopping list
- 1/2 tspn dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan shopping list
- 2 diced roma plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 10 oz can refrigerated pizza crust dough shopping list
How to make it
- Put your chicken breast in a saucepan with enough water to submerge it. Bring the water to a boil and cook until the chicken is no longer pink (and the juices are clear...approximately 20 minutes). Drain the chicken then cut it into medium-sized strips.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Melt the butter, garlic, basil and onion in a skillet over medium heat. Pour this sauce into a dish and refrigerate it until it sets.
- Now roll out your pizza dough nice and flat. Place it onto a baking sheet and evenly spread your herb butter sauce over the surface (the back of a spoon works nicely). Spread the chicken strips over the pizza then sprinkle with Ricotta. And finally finish the toppings off with slices of tomatoes, cilantro and Parmesan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the aforementioned preheated oven. The pizza crust will brown when it is finished. Let the pizza cool before slicing and serving.
People Who Like This Dish 177
The Cookkristopher San Francisco, CA
The Rating24 people
YUMMY!!!!dsboutique in Parma loved it
Sounds easy and I think I may make this for my girl get together Thursday night. We love pizza and this sounds smashing!helewes in Newton loved it
This one looks like a great one! I like the idea of using chicken as I don't always feel like the usual toppings on a pizza.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!