Onion WrapsFrom tuilelaith 9 years ago
How to make it
- Prep the onions frist.
- Cut off the roots.
- Cut the tops off one inch above where they start to branch out.
- Wash them and set aside on paper towels.
- Take one of the paper thin slices of lunch meat and lay it out.
- On the top half of the meat spread a very thin layer of the cream cheese.
- Place one of the green onions on the side of the prepared meat, with the root cut end in the middle.
- Fold the bottom half of the meat up over the onion.
- Roll the onion/meat so all of the meat is all rolled up.
- Use a dab of cream cheese to hold the meat in place.
- These are very pretty with the green ends sticking out to hold onto.
- These go great around the outside of the veggie tray.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating6 people
This sounds very familiar... it is good!organicmama in loved it
nice hor doevretazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it