Peanutty Peanut Butter Bread for the BreadmakerFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups bread flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry milk shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 teaspoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine everything except glaze ingredients in bread pan then choose the light crust cycle.
- Do not use delay cycles.
- Remove to rack to cool.
- While still warm drizzle with glaze.
- To make glaze, combine powdered sugar, vanilla and milk.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- JennHovis Nowhere, Us
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- lovemybirds Dayton, OH
- chestnuttb Warren, PA
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- perlandra Rapid City, SD
- zoetheunicorn Hastings, AU
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- canadiangirlrox Windsor, CA
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!