Peanut Butter CakeFrom achope246 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour three 9" round cake pans; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In extra-large bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add sugar; beat until well mixed.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Beat in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk, beating on low speed after each addition, until well combined.
- Spread batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
- Frost with preferred frosting. (Look up my peanut butter frosting recipe)