Butterscotch Pudding BreadFrom bittersweet 6 years ago
- 1 Cup soymilk shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Cup Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 Cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1 3.5-Ounce Package Instant Butterscotch Pudding shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and liberally grease a medium loaf pan.
- Combine the soymilk and vinegar and let the mixture stand for a few minutes to curdle. Use your stand or hand mixer to mix it on a high speed, until it becomes nice and frothy.
- Then add in your sugar, vanilla and oil, mixing again to combine.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, pudding mix, baking soda and powder, and salt. Slowly incorporate these dry ingredients into the wet, pausing so that the mixer can process everything.
- Finally, toss in your chocolate chips and stir to distribute.
- Pour your batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 45 - 50 minutes, until golden brown on the outside and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the loaf rest for at least 15 minutes before moving it to a cooling rack. Tempting as it may be, try to resist cutting it until it has fully cooled, and do use a serrated knife!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbittersweet CT
The Rating2 people
Very nice....wonderful and I didn't use the chocolate chips.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it