PEANUT BUTTER FUDGY BARSFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly spray a 13" x 9" baking pan with cooking spray,
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, 1 cup peanut butter, water, and egg on low speed until combined well.
- Mix for 2 more minutes on medium speed.
- Spread into the sprayed baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until puffy and lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl mix frosting and ½ cup peanut butter over cooled dessert.
- Cut into bars and place 1-2 M&Ms on each bar.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
I Like Food83 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods771 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Choco Lovers138 members
Sweet Suite159 members