No Knead Dill BreadFrom nlo209 9 years ago
- 1 tbsp. yeast shopping list
- 1/4 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 cup creamed cottage cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp. liquid honey shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried onion soup mix shopping list
- 2 tsp. dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- In a saucepan, warm the cottage cheese, butter and honey. Add onion soup mix, dill weed, baking soda, salt and egg. Stir to blend.
- Add cottage cheese mixture to yeast mixture and stir well.
- Add enough flour to make firm ball of dough.
- Cover and let rise in warm place, for about 1 hour.
- Stir the dough down. Shape into a greased loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes or until golden brown.