Garlic Chicken Fried ChickenFrom xmrshughesx 6 years ago
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, or to taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast, pounded thin shopping list
- 1 cup oil for frying, or as needed shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow dish, mix together the garlic powder, pepper, sal, paprika, bread crumbs and flour. In a seperate dish, whisk together the milk and egg.
- Heat the oil in an electric skillet set to 350 degrees F. Dip the chicken into the egg and milk, then dredge in the dry ingredients until evenly coated.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil for about 5 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove from the oil with a slotted spatula, and serve.
The Cookxmrshughesx Mount Pleasant, IA
The Rating7 people
hmmmm. sounds delicious and easy to make. i'll try this.
thanks!leslierose_64 in Mandaluyong City loved it
had this for dinner and it was yummy. love fried chicken and it was great being able to make your breading. and the taste! just right for me... thanks for sharing!
=)leslierose_64 in Mandaluyong City loved it
Love chicken & garlic, saved to try on a rainy day. =)chefmandee in Okeechobee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!