Sea-Salted Smoky Almond Chocolate BarkFrom elle 9 years ago
How to make it
- LINE 8-inch baking pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Microwave the chocolate in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on high for 1 minute, then stir. The chocolate may keep some of it's shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth.
- Stir in 1/4 cup almonds.
- Pour into the lined pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
- Tap pan several times to spread the chocolate and settle the nuts.
- Sprinkle with sea salt. They call for 1/8 tsp, but I give a good sprinkling of the salt, so there's some in every single bite.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in air-tight container at room temperature.