Apple Cream Cheese PieFrom michelle73 8 years ago
- 2 cups graham crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup. butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tbls. sugar shopping list
- 2- 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup icing sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 - 8 oz containers of Cool Whip, thawed shopping list
- 2 cans apple pie filling shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Mix graham crumbs, butter, salt and sugar and press into a 9x13 pan.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth. Add vanilla.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread over graham crumbs.
- Spread apple pie filling on cheese layer and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Put in the fridge for a few hours.
- I hope you enjoy this. I sure did!
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!