Fettuccine AlfredoFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked, drained shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, butter, white pepper and garlic powder in medium saucepan; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Toss with hot fettucine. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
People Who Like This Dish 73
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating18 people
I love this recipe
you get a 5 from me :)
thanksnakedchef in Taichung loved it
This is the best alfredo sauce ever! You got my 5!!blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
always a favorite thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!