Yummy Mozzerela Bacon And Basil Topped ChickenFrom steakmonster 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place the mozzarella, tomatoes, and half the basil in a bowl.
- Preferably using a cast iron griddle, grill the chicken and bacon. Depending on size chicken breasts should take 5-8 minutes per side.
- In the final 2 minutes of grilling place the bowl containing the mozzarella, basil and tomatoes into the microwave for 1:30 – or until just melted.
- Place bacon on top of chicken, spoon mozzarella mix over each chicken breast and top with the rest of the fresh basil.
- Optional: add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve with smokey bbq sauce on the side.
- Goes well with any side dish, fries, salad, potatos, pasta etc.