Carrot And TurnipFrom borius 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place carrots and turnips in a pot and cover with water.
- Cover and bring to a boil, cook until soft, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Add butter and mash with a potato masher until the consistency of lumpy mashed potatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- Growtoomuch Nowhere, Us
- MrsWerbowsky Nowhere, Us
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- fizzle3nat Waterville, WA
- leonora5 Kleinemonde, ZA
- possummanor Asheville, NC
- hoasabi Lawrenceville, GA
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- borius Klamath Falls, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookborius Klamath Falls, OR
The Rating4 people
great post and it inspired me to post my rutbega and potato recipe. Nice job! Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Love those roots! Thanks for posting, looks wonderful.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
This looks terrific. A definite must-try. Great option for the holidays coming up. Thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!