Carrot And TurnipFrom borius 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place carrots and turnips in a pot and cover with water.
- Cover and bring to a boil, cook until soft, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Add butter and mash with a potato masher until the consistency of lumpy mashed potatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- Growtoomuch Nowhere, Us
- MrsWerbowsky Nowhere, Us
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- fizzle3nat Waterville, WA
- leonora5 Kleinemonde, ZA
- possummanor Asheville, NC
- hoasabi Lawrenceville, GA
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- borius Klamath Falls, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookborius Klamath Falls, OR
The Rating4 people
This looks terrific. A definite must-try. Great option for the holidays coming up. Thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Love those roots! Thanks for posting, looks wonderful.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
great post and it inspired me to post my rutbega and potato recipe. Nice job! Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!