Bacon Monkey Cheese RingFrom scpepccee 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine first three ingredients; set aside.
- Cut biscuits in half; dip each piece in butter, and layer 1/3 of biscuits in a lightly greased 12 cup Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half the bacon mixture over biscuit pieces. Repeat layers, ending with biscuit pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until golden. Cool 10 minutes in pan; invert onto a serving platter, and serve immediately. Makes 1 ring.
- Note: This Monkey Bread must be cooked in a Bundt or tube pan or the middle will never get done.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- cherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- showmegirl Midwest, MO
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- pleasantvalleycabins Logan, OH
- jeanbob75 Norton, KS
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- jan1vikequeen North English, IA
- achope246 Gastonia, NC
- winkaway Nowhere
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!