Garlic Fried PotatoesFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
- Using a large, heavy bottomed pot, fill halfway with oil and heat to 325°F. Blanch diced potatoes in oil until tender, but not browned, about 4 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and transfer to a small sheet pan. Freeze or chill potatoes until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, reheat oil to 325°F and fry frozen or chilled potatoes until golden browned, about 3 minutes. Drain potatoes on paper towels, and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of the softened garlic-butter, tossing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating2 people
This sounds great! I have always just thrwon the butter and garlic in the pan while frying...I will try it this way!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Hey Griz You are talking my language now with this garlic potatoe dishI know how it tastesw and I am giving it a 5
Thanks for sharing
Deltadeltadarling in Metairie loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!