Marbled Chocolate CheesecakeFrom ahmed1 9 years ago
- 125 grams graham crackers or digestive biscuits crumbs shopping list
- 65 grams butter, melted shopping list
- ¼ cup ground almonds shopping list
- 3 (8 ounce), packages cream cheese, softened (705 grams). shopping list
- 1 (14 0unce can) sweetened condensed milk. shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 60 grams unsweetened chocolate, melted ( I used plain chocolate). shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F.Line a 20 cm cake pan with baking paper. Combine crumbs, ground Almonds and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour half the batter evenly over prepared crust.
- Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter; spoon over vanilla batter. With table knife or metal spatula, gently swirls chocolate batter through vanilla batter to marble.
- Wrap the cake pan with foil paper and bake in a water bath 45 to 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill at least 1 hour. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating8 people
Can you ever make something that is not absolutely YUMMY? Didn't think so. Great post and pics... AGAIN!!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
Ahmed the illistration on this is so nice...really comes together and makes a great presentation....Another great recipe from you..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Your desserts are simply fabulous, and your ste-by-step pictures make everything almost look easy :) (ALMOST! I know it's a lot of work :)
You obviously love to bake, and you have talent worthy of your enjoyment in creating your craft :) Thank ...morekukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!