Spinach And Ham Pie QuicheFrom knoxcop 6 years ago
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (or to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 cup diced ham shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 prepared, deep dish pie crust, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in eggs, milk, and seasonings. Should be well mixed and uniform when finished beating.
- Stir in the spinach, ham and onion with large spoon.
- Pour into prepared deep dish crust.
- Bake at 350 for one hour, or until knife inserted near middle comes out clean
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookknoxcop Knoxville, TN
The Rating8 people
I love Ham Pie and I love Quiche...
This is right up my alley :)
A touch of Cream of Mushroom would be awesome as well.sirshawnthebrewer in Akron loved it
Love this!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
You got my 5 to. Sound so good,!!!silverqueen in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!