Zuppa Toscana Soup Olive GardenFrom amberdor22 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the stock and cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Slice the unpeeled potato into 1/4-inch slices, then quarter the slices and add them to the soup.
- Add the kale.
- Grill or sauté the sausage. When cooked and cooled, cut the sausage in an angle about 1/2-inch thick. Add the sausage to the soup.
- Add the spices and let the soup simmer for about 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
The Cookamberdor22 Burnsville, MN
The Rating3 people
If this taste like Olive Garden's, then this just became my favorite recipe. Can't wait to try it out.reginnia0221 in Jacksonville loved it
My husband and I go to Olive Garden at least once a week to get our fill of this soup. We absolutely love it! Thanks Sooo Much for this post!GrandmasGoodies in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!