3 layer Pineapple Coconut Cream CakeFrom caramia 8 years ago
- 1 box lemon cake mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 cup 7-up shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 12 oz can coconut milk shopping list
- 3 oz box instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 16 oz can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 8 oz Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil and 7-Up. Beat 3 minutes. Bake in a greased and floured 9x13 inch pan at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Let Cool.
- Whip together cream cheese, coconut milk, and vanilla pudding. Spread over cooled cake.
- Spread pineapple over cream-cheese topping. Spread cool whip over pineapple. Sprinkle coconut on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.