BillyRayS Cream cheese Blueberry pieFrom cubralinda 6 years ago
How to make it
- By hand in large bowl 2 cups of coolwhip, 8 oz. Cream Cheese, 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- PLACE IN REFRIDGERATOR WHILE PREPARING REST
- Slica the banana place them on the bottom of the pie shell 1/2 inch layer.
- Take bowl out of the fridge and spread over the banana, about 1/2 inch layer.
- Next pour blueberries evenly (do not over exaggerate, in moderation)
- Now spread the rest of the cool whip evenly on the top.
- Place pie in fridge to chill 6 to 8 hours before serving.
- NOW ENJOY!!! SERVES 8
The Cookcubralinda Houston, TX
The Rating4 people
Wow, this sounds and looks so delcious. I have never made a reicpe like this with bannanas so this should be interesting. thanks for posting
my guests apparently don't really like bananas. How do you think it will turn out if I skip them?
I made the pie this weekend. i loved it. I even made one with the bannanas and that was great too. I did fiind it a little rich to have my usual, so I did limit it to one portion at a time. goof for the diet I guess! I would definitely make it again....more
- Not added to any groups yet!