BillyRayS Cream cheese Blueberry pieFrom cubralinda 7 years ago
How to make it
- By hand in large bowl 2 cups of coolwhip, 8 oz. Cream Cheese, 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- PLACE IN REFRIDGERATOR WHILE PREPARING REST
- Slica the banana place them on the bottom of the pie shell 1/2 inch layer.
- Take bowl out of the fridge and spread over the banana, about 1/2 inch layer.
- Next pour blueberries evenly (do not over exaggerate, in moderation)
- Now spread the rest of the cool whip evenly on the top.
- Place pie in fridge to chill 6 to 8 hours before serving.
- NOW ENJOY!!! SERVES 8
The Cookcubralinda Houston, TX
The Rating4 people
Again,a great one..So easy to make and nice way of directions.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Wow, this sounds and looks so delcious. I have never made a reicpe like this with bannanas so this should be interesting. thanks for postingyumyum in Brooklyn loved it
my guests apparently don't really like bananas. How do you think it will turn out if I skip them?yumyum in Brooklyn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!