Cheesy Scalloped PotatoesFrom debra47 8 years ago
How to make it
- Shred cheese.
- Set the cheese aside.
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Blend in the flour.
- Add milk all at once.
- Stir constantly until slightly thickened.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue to cook, stirring, until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread half of the cheese sauce on the bottom of a shallow 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Slice potatoes and onions thinly.
- Arrange potato and onion slices over the cheese sauce.
- Spread remaining cheese sauce over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until potatoes are tender, about 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 38
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating6 people
ive made this twice in a week and it was a big hit.emileenelson2009 in loved it
Made this recipe with extra old cheddar - everyone loves it every time! :Dmel_norm in loved it
yum yum! love cheese and love potatoes! this is a keeper!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it