White chocolate strawberry cheesecakeFrom ahmed1 7 years ago
- 125 grams graham crackers or digestive biscuits crumbs shopping list
- 65 grams butter, melted shopping list
- ¼ cup ground almonds shopping list
- 3 (8 ounce), packages cream cheese, softened (705 grams). shopping list
- 1 (14 0unce can) sweetened condensed milk. shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 100 grams good quality white chocolate, melted shopping list
- 1 cup strawberry puree shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F.Line a 20 cm cake pan with baking paper. Combine crumbs, ground Almonds and melted butter and press into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla; mix well. Add melted white chocolate and mix again. Divide the batter equally in two separate bowls .Stir the strawberry puree in on of them. Pour a little amount of the white chocolate batter over prepared crust ; followed by the strawberry batter. Keep repeating this step till both batters are finished. With table knife or metal spatula, gently swirls strawberry batter through white chocolate batter to marble.
- Wrap the cake pan with foil paper and bake in a water bath 1 hour 20 minutes or until set. Cool in oven with door ajar. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight.. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating7 people
Oh Ahmed, you are a man after my heart. You must stop before your wife finds out! :)organicmama in loved it
Another cheesecake to go in my collection...This would make a beautiful presentation... Great Post!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Sounds absolutely delicious!and beautiful pics~i'm stunned!!!great going!!iffyo in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!